PA State Driver Instruction Certification required (we provide training). Pass Drug Test, as required. Current PA driver’s license. Clean driver abstract for minimum or 2 years. Pass PA State Police, child abuse background checks. Pass driver’s test. Professional appearance. College degree preferred. Demonstrate excellent oral and communications skills. Must have effective listening skills.
- A high degree of analytical ability and sound judgment required.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment, professionalism, confidentiality and good decision-making skills.
- Must keep all personal issues private and not discussed with the clients or other employees.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, patience, management of anger and stress, and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize projects, tasks and daily work.
- No use of profanity or dialogue that is in poor taste.
- If an error were made it would have a serious impact on the company. It could cause client dissatisfaction and put the company at risk.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Good working conditions.