Commercial Driving Instruction and Training
No matter what your company’s business, the number one killer on the job is driving! Crashes involving vehicles on public roadways were the leading cause of work-related fatalities, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, accounting for 24 percent of all fatal work injuries. Ultimate Defensive Driving is dedicated to helping you reduce the risk and liability of operating a business today.
Every company can use our proven techniques both on and off the job. If you have a sales force, construction crew, or service providers we have a training system for you. When an organization implements a safety culture you will see results in production, employee satisfaction, and reduced costs.
We can adapt a training session to your needs. Whether you have company divers on the road, in an industrial mill on golf carts, or you just want your employees to think about driving in a different way with a “lunch and learn”, we have a program for your needs. Our instructors are licensed in PA and also by the National Safety Council and will provide your company with site-specific training. We travel to any location to keep your company safe on the road. Each program is developed to the company’s specs and is personalized for that company.
Contact us to discuss getting your team up to speed with our Train the Trainer and licensing packages. We will train your employees to conduct our training which includes all the needed accountability documentation, class materials, and drivers checklists.
We offer virtual reality driver training as well.
Call (724) 321-5655 or email email@example.com for a free and confidential 48 point safety/safe driving audit done at your facility.
- WD Wright Construction
- Timet Titanium
- Duquesne Light
- Alliance For Non-Profit Inc.
- Shallenberger Construction
- Pittsburgh Water Authority
- Covestro Inc.
- Wilkensburg Police Department
- Nova Chemical
- Model Uniform Inc.
- Stat Oil
- Consultant-led training management systems/implementation
- On-site instruction
- “Train The Trainer” and licensing companies to use our systems
- DOT road tests
- Tailored instruction to the company’s needs
- EMS driver training for the 1 hour per year requirement
- Pre/Post-trip inspections
- Record keeping set up
- Risk reduction
- UDDS instructor access 24/7/365
- Defensive driving techniques
- New employee orientations
- Pre-employment road tests
- Hyper-mileage techniques
- Situation awareness and management “what ifs”
- Accident investigation
- Accident prevention
- Risk management
- Instruction in hazardous conditions
- Comprehensive advanced driver commentary
- Rapid decision making
- Personal risk assessment
- Backing techniques
- Rail road crossings
- Emergency lane changes
- Safety meetings
- Formal driving policy