Most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Listed below are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive. More answers to FAQs can be found using the links on the left. If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, e-mail your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- 7000 Young people (between the ages of 16-20) are killed each year in automobile accidents. It is the #1 killer of young people.
- 58% of the fatalities did not have a seat belt on!
- 26% are alcohol involved.
- Your brain process and makes more decisions driving 1 mile than an airline pilot flying a 747 from New York to Los Angeles.
- Most Teens have an accident within the first 12 months of getting a license.
- Cell Phone use while driving is same as being .08 drunk on the road
- Each time you put another person in the car with a young driver the chances of having an accident goes up 50%
- Where are you located? Cranberry Township, PA
- What experience do you have? 20 years of being a drivers safety instructor at UPS Inc.
- Are You certified? Yes through the PA Dept. of Education and National Safety Council with all the background checks from the State Police.
- How long are the programs? Depending on the package tou choose it can rance from 6 to 39 hours.
- Do you meet with the clients before training? Yes, we do presentations at the Wright Collision Center at no charge. This gives you an opportunity to interview the instructor.
- Who’s car is used during training? we provide the fully insured car and instructor.
- Is the instruction one-on-one? Yes, with parents welcome to go anytime after the 1st lesson
- How do I know how my son or daughter is doing? There is a skills debrief with you after each lesson.
- Is there an insurance discount for your training? In most cases yes. Please check with your particular company for details.
- Can my son or daughter get a senior license early? Yes, after completion of both theory and behind the wheel they are eligible at the age 17 1/2.